JEWISH MEDITATION & MINDFUL TRAINING
A Simple and Fast Way to Reduce Stress and Connect through Jewish Meditation and Mindfulness Training
This is a 2-part training
(No prior meditation experience needed)
Part 1: The Heart and Science of Jewish Meditation
Meditation is a practice that anyone can benefit from. There is a lot of confusion and around this simple practice. This training will make it clear, simple and easy for you to get started.
In this experiential training You will:
- Learn the science behind meditation.
- Experience how to quickly stop overwhelming thoughts and stress. Gain the tools to reclaim your peace of mind in seconds.
- Discover breathing as a way to calm your nervous system, improve sleep, digestion and mental focus.
Part 2: Jewish Meditation and Mindfulness
One of the greatest but often overlooked benefits of daily meditation practice is not the possibility of changing who we are, but instead reconnecting to the deepest sense of who we really are.
It’s mission critical to remind ourselves that we are not what we believe we are when caught up in a vortex of negativity, anxiety, overwhelm, etc.
- Understand the connection between the breath and Jewish meditation
- Experience Jewish Meditation
- Learn and Experience how to use the song (niggunim) to deepen your connection to Hashem